🎤 Siri integration on iOS
Easily create Akiflow tasks using Siri!
Try "Hey Siri, create a task in Akiflow" or similar sentences, then provide the task title, and you're all set.
If this is not working for you yet, please try opening Shortcuts > Click on the
+button > Add Action > Apps -> Akiflow -> Create an Akiflow task. That should work.
🔔 Notifications performance improvement
Enhanced the whole notifications system for more accuracy.
🗓️ Calendar Improvements
- Added option to create tasks in Inbox: Tap the+button!
- Smooth view/page transitions with no glitches.
- Revamped day header and All-day calendar section (better spacing and shadows).
- Improved UI for completed task group.
- Hide the lock icon on tasks in the calendar.
- Simplified Calendar Settings for easy management.
General Improvements: a polished mobile experience!
👥 Change the calendar account associated with events or locked tasks, just like on desktop/web.
🆕 Review all fields during task creation for an improved UX.
🔙 Updated Undo task actions animation for a smoother feel.
🔀 Share with Akiflow: After creating a task from a webpage, Akiflow will automatically return to that page (Android only).