Changing event visibility does not trigger calendar sync
How to recreate:
- Create a task (A) with event visibility set the "public" (standard setting in my case)
- Sync with Google Calendar (event appears in Google Calendar)
- Set event visibility of task (A) in Akiflow to "private" (see screenshot), don't change anything else
- Sync with Google Calendar (add other tasks or so to see that syncing happened)
- Problem: Visibility of task (A) remains "public" -> it doesn't sync with Google Calendar until another attribute (duration, time, title) is also changed.
marked this post as